Roofing Repairs in Ventura County, CA
Does your roof leak in major rainstorms? Have you noticed shingles peeling up at the edges? Or has a tree branch damaged part of your roof during a storm?
Whatever damage your roof has experienced, our team at Ventura Roofing in Ventura County, CA, is here to help. We are skilled in a wide range of roofing repairs, from fixing minor leaks to entire roof replacements. We’ll come out to your property and assess the problem, providing a free written estimate before we get to work on the repair. If you decide to go ahead with the work, we’ll get it done efficiently and effectively, helping you get on with your life with minimal interruption.
Common roof damage causes
At Ventura Roofing in Ventura County, CA, we handle a wide range of roofing repairs. Whether you have damage to a few shingles or need an entire section of the roof redone, our team is here to help. Some of the most common causes of roofing damage include:
- Severe weather: Heavy rain, wind, and other storms can all take an extreme toll on your roof, leading to water damage, leaks, damaged shingles, and more.
- Small animals: Birds, squirrels, insects, and other critters can cause significant damage to roofing. Sometimes they make homes in gutters, enlarge small holes, or nest inside your attic, causing structural damage and potential leaks.
- Tree branches and other debris: Storms can bring with them debris and tree branches that can seriously harm your roof.
Whatever the cause of the roofing damage, our team can help.
Signs your roof needs repair
If you’re unsure whether you need roof repairs, there are some signs to look for that will tip you off. Leaving a damaged roof unfixed for extended periods will usually just worsen the problem and potentially cause significant damage to your home. For example, leaks can create major water damage and mold problems, causing far more hassle than a simple leak repair upfront. Some signs you may want to call our team at Ventura Roofing include:
- Curling, buckling shingles, & loss of granulars: Shingles peeling back, cracking, or buckling on your roof are a clear sign your roof needs some repair. When you can see the shine of fiberglass on the field of the shingles. They are at the end of their life. Course, sand-like material, also known as granulars, appear at downspouts and ground after rain.
- Leaks: If there is water dripping into your home, it’s time for a roof repair. Getting leaks fixed as soon as possible will help prevent significant water damage or mold.
If you notice any of these problems with your roof, don’t hesitate to call in our experienced roofing team.